Enjoy A Successful Real Estate Career

I’m here to educate my colleagues on how to build a successful real estate business to fund a perfect life. Over the last decade, I figured out what it takes to be successful in real estate. Learn from us, and focus on your goals, so you can do what you do best: make money.

Do You Have a Career or a Job?


Do you have a job or a career? There are a few questions you can ask yourself to find out.

15 Minute Coaching Consultation

Do you have a career or a job? What’s the difference between the two?

Well, Webster’s dictionary defines a job as:
  1. A regular, remunerative position.
  2. A specific duty, role, or function.
  3. Something that has to be done; a task.
  4. An undertaking requiring unusual exertion.
  5. A small, miscellaneous piece of work undertaken on order at a stated rate.

So, a job is a necessity. You clock in, do your work, and get paid a certain amount per hour.

Webster’s defines a career as:
  1. A speed in a course, or course of passage.
  2. An encounter or charge.
  3. A field for or pursuit of consecutive progressive achievement especially in public, professional, or business life.
  4. A profession for which one trains and which is undertaken as a permanent calling.

I look at this question and say, “Can you see yourself doing something bigger than you are doing right now? Is there accountability and positivity? Who am I meant to be? Do I have a growing business that can be there without me?”

Can you see yourself doing something bigger than what you are doing right now?

I really believe that you should ask for what you want. Stop being realistic. Ask for what’s possible, not what’s probable. As I’ve been told, “Income is a result of good work. Passive income is a result of good decisions.”

I’d love to talk to you about a job or a career and how you can go from one to another. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment