Enjoy A Successful Real Estate Career

I’m here to educate my colleagues on how to build a successful real estate business to fund a perfect life. Over the last decade, I figured out what it takes to be successful in real estate. Learn from us, and focus on your goals, so you can do what you do best: make money.

Improve Your Business - Attend Agent Masterminds


15 Minute Coaching Consultation 

Before I joined Keller Williams, I attended many of their training sessions and seminars. Keller Williams is a learning-based company and, whether you work with Keller Williams or not, you are welcome to attend our upcoming training event this June!

The event is Thursday, June 9th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Join us at Penn State in Great Valley. You’ll learn:

  • How to Grow a Mega-Team
  • Hiring Your First Assistant
  • MBA in the MREA
  • Expansion
  • Think Big . . . Now Think Bigger!

There will also be breakout sessions based on your level of production!

This event will be led by top agents - some of these agents are running at $10 million and above, and one is doing 1,200 transactions a year! You will surround yourself with other top producing talent and have an opportunity to network, share, and learn from your peers. 


“
WHEREVER YOU ARE IN YOUR BUSINESS, THIS WILL HELP YOU!

”

We take your career seriously. We don't believe in learning for learning's sake; we believe in learning for earning’s sake. Wherever you are in your business, this will be a great help for you!

If you are interested in coming, I would love for you to be my guest. Just give me a call or send me an email if you have any other questions. I look forward to seeing you on June 9th!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment